- You feel that life is spiraling out of control. You’re burned out with work, kids, and piles of stuff. All you’re doing is the bare minimum and that draws you into despair.
- Big changes in your life are draining you: lingering illness, job loss, a death in the family, a divorce or other life-changing situations or transitions.
- You find yourself blaming others and shaming yourself for your lack of inner strength and peace.
- You’re frustrated because you have less and less time for yourself and you’ve lost the connection to your inner life. After years of work on yourself, your heart was beginning to open. Now the pain is back. You’re scared you’re going backwards or – worse – that the progress you thought you’d made isn’t real or lasting. You’re tired of spinning your wheels and can’t find a way out of the darkness.
- You feel that something’s missing from your life. Your days run smoothly, your systems are in place. You love being of service to people in your work. Your work is thriving. Yet, you know there’s more available. But it’s a mystery. It may keep you awake at night.
- Deep inside you, there’s a spiritual thirst and a yearning for spiritual vitality.
- Those you love can’t really understand what you’re going through, let alone help you find a solution. Your isolation, confusion and frustration build.
- You know you need support but you don’t know who to ask or how to ask for it.
What you need isn’t more talk!
You need a place where you feel safe within, so you can cultivate a relationship with an intelligence greater than yourself. It’s really, really important.
My spiritual approach to the kinds of problems you’re facing works for healers, yoga practitioners and teachers to revitalize your service and presence. It also works for those on a spiritual path, those living with chronic illness, working moms and dads who’re trying to balance their lives and those experiencing sudden changes such as a death in the family, divorce, job changes or a new birth.
This approach works particularly well if you resonate with any of the following:
- When you get quiet, spirit comes alive and you want more of that connection.
- You know that pain in your body has an important message for you.
- You yearn for guidance rooted in wisdom.
- It’s important to you to bring your spiritual values into your relationships.
Now I’m less reactive and I’m able to turn within to receive guidance.“I was focused on myself but still miserable and profoundly unhappy, unable to move forward in a positive, purposeful way: wanting to be kind and loving but always becoming irritable and angry at the least little thing I judged to be wrong. This has been a gradual process of removing layers that kept me imprisoned in a world constructed of old habits, thoughts, beliefs, impressions. Now I’m more tuned into my internal experience, less reactive, less judgmental. I’m able to pause, reflect, reconsider and turn within to seek inner guidance and receive it.”